Wednesday, February 4, 2015

MidPac Sectionals

This past weekend, we made the 12 hour trek (and 17 hour trek back due to bad weather) to Edina, Minnesota.  We left Thursday night at 10 pm, drove through the night and made it to Edina by 11 am.  

The best part?

We took a Hummer limo.  Yes, you read that right, we took a Hummer limo and while it was pretty cool, the charm went away in the 7th hour of driving.  Don't get me wrong, I've only been in limo once in my life, so this way really cool.  Needless to say, however, we will flying to Portland, Oregon for sectionals next year.

Anyway, we ended up placing sixth out of six, but oh well.  We had fun and that's all that matters.  I will hopefully try to put up some of our pictures in the slide show on this blog's homepage but I am so horrible at technology... Might take me a bit.

Please, if you haven't already, go check out our Fundly page.  At this point, given the fact we will be flying next year, it's a race to raise the money to get out there.  

Make sure you follow us on all of our social media sites.  

Instagram:  @ousst 
Twitter: @OUSynchro

No comments:

Post a Comment